As you may know, Napa and Sonoma are besieged with wildfires raging through their beautiful countryside. I am sad to say that Mayacamas Ranch was severely affected by the fires and burned down. As of this time, the retreat has been cancelled at Mayacamas.
We are looking at alternatives to this venue. Please stay tuned for further updates. I will make a decision by Monday, October 16th as to whether to cancel it altogether or find another location.
I am in the process of talking with Bay Club Marin in Corte Madera, California about hosting the retreat.
First and foremost I want to provide a safe environment for you to experience this event.
I am sending my thoughts and prayers for healing and safety to those that are being affected by these terribly fires.